- Father's Day at Laws - June 16th 12:30pm to 4pm
- Pie Auction
- Hand Car Rides
- Pie By The Slice
- Variety Show (Grab the family and put a show together - Dads, Daughters, Sons, and Moms)
More special events...
- Curley Fletcher Birthday Poetry Rendezvous - Sept 28th - A new event
- Choo Choo Swap Meet - Oct 5th - Our famous semi annual held at the Tri-County fairgrounds
- The Railroad Express! - Dec 14th - An annual Bishop Chamber family event with train rides, live entertainment, crafts & visits with Santa.
- Train rides on the Death Valley Brill Car - Various times - Click Here for Schedule
Hosting a private event...
- Weddings, receptions, birthday parties, reunions, you name it, the Museum grounds are available for your private special events.
- Our Museum staff will work with you to coordinate scheduling, facility needs, and special train rides (see Private Party Train Rides)
- We're here to help make your event a memorable one.
Bishop Museum & Historical Society
PO Box 363, Bishop, California 93515.
Private Party Train Rides...
- The Death Valley Railroad "Brill Car" - Rents for $50 per hour (including operating crew - Holds 34 passengers in comfort - The crew will do photo a "run-by"by request, in addition to normal rides.
- "Old Smokey" the mine train - is very popular for children's birthday parties and rents for $25 per hour including operating crew.
Photography, filming, and videography...
- For detailed information, visit our policy and fee schedule.